Thursday, January 28, 2010

In case it doesn't show on Monday

Last week I took a ride on the bathroom scale and got a number below the one I ended up posting on Monday. But I wanted to be honest, so I didn't dredge up the old score; I stuck to the current one.

I felt so cheated! I had done better and then there was nothing to show for it. So I have to take an opportunity to share the progress I have made since Monday and hope that there is still some good news to share by the time I have to report next Monday. It's juvenile, I know, but I'm getting older every day and should eventually grow up.

Yesterday and the day before that, I was 176.4. Amazing, I know! I've been stuck at 180 for so long that I was getting fairly frustrated. And this morning? 175.6! Yipee! I've had a secret goal to get to 175 before the end of the month. On Monday, it wasn't looking good. Now, on Thursday, it's looking very possible.

So now you know. If Monday's number is 177.0 again, you may want to assign some people to call every couple of hours and make sure the depression hasn't consumed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment