Saturday, January 23, 2010

Report Cards

The kids' report cards came this week. Not too bad, even for a biased mother!

Daniel seems to be improving with age (he IS sort of cheezy). I think this is the best report card he's gotten in a while. His teacher doesn't assign homework; she assigns work. If they don't get it done in school, it becomes homework. I don't think he had any homework at all this week. That's BIG for Daniel!


Nathan's report card is as I expected. His spelling grade went down from the last report card. Now he's only at 99%. Sheesh!

Leah is acing Kindergarten. You know how rigorous that can be. I am not surprised by her "cuts on line" grade. She's never been very straight when she's cut her hair. And because of that, she has lost some scissor privileges in the past. I guess that delayed her a tiny bit.


I give myself a 'C' grade in preparing for this post. I erased the last names of the kids, as well as the name of the school and teachers'/principal names...all at the top of the pages. Huh...it appears some of that info is on the BOTTOM of the page as well.
I'll have to be on the look out for bad men now.

No comments:

Post a Comment