Monday, January 18, 2010

BAD Mother!

All day long I've been trying to get things done. I haven't been very successful, but my second batch of bread is baking. That's something.

The problem I've had is that Sarah picks inopportune times to need me. She did it all last night when I was trying to accomplish something - a decent night of sleep. And she kept it up throughout the day.

So I finally got a chance to put her down and try to spend some time in the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later, I'm walking down the hall and racking my brain trying to remember what I did with the baby!

It took me way too long to remember, but I found her where I'd left her...in the swing. Safe. A sleep. Whew. Isn't it funny that your house can be crawling with kids but you still notice that someone is missing? Hopefully, this is as lost as she ever gets.

1 comment:

  1. Like I say! The 3rd Child takes your brains with them when they are born! I could see myslef doing that!

    ReplyDelete