Thursday, May 01, 2008

Nine Years

Happy Anniversary, Chad!



You had no idea what you were getting into those short 9 years ago! Now it's 5 addresses, 5 kids, and 2 fights (or do you count more?) later. You wear the experiences well!

Thank you for all the talks, back rubs, foot massages, dishes, diapers, bedtimes, kid's baths, laundry, yard work, lunch-time phone calls, etc!

We sure thought we were wise and ready for the world. I have a thing or two I would like to tell those confident newlyweds! I wish I could talk to us in the future and ask a thing or two.

Thank you for being my best friend in life and an ally in this adventure called parenthood. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else!


I love you!

4 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Congratulatins! You look so cute in your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i am at 9 yrs next week!!1999 was a good yr for weddings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! The cutest post, EVER!

    Congratulations to the Colletts!

    You make a beautiful bride, Arlyn. :) Thanks for sharing these beautiful wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete