Thursday, May 01, 2008

MAY DAY! MAY DAY!


This is a MAY DAY distress call!

Someone has stolen Spring, Summer and Fall and returned Winter. Be on the look out for suspicious persons attempting to conceal lots of sunshine, warmth and beautiful vegetation.
*
Use caution as suspects may be mentally unstable and unpredictable. Perpetrators may be headed south, hoping to blend into their surroundings more easily. All you folks in Arizona and Texas be especially watchful!
*
Dispatch all law enforcement with due speed as the seasons must be replaced ASAP. I have a garden to plant and I may kill the kids if they have to spend one more day playing inside! The snow pants are packed away and I refuse to get them out again before October.
*
Good luck on your mission to help Mother Earth regain control. We are on your side!

2 comments:

  1. We're getting snow too- but luckily it's not sticking. I miss summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, where's SPRING? Sheesh! You guys have had enough already!!!!!!!

    I guess I shouldn't brag- but hh, I will... It's in the comfy 80's these days in Phoenix. I'm taking kids camping this weekend {craziness, I know} and the highs up north will be 63, 68 and 72. And I honestly was thinking this would be a rather chilly campout! I guess I need to remember the shivering Colletts, huh?!

    I hope your Spring is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete