Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Computer Time


I actually scrapbooked this evening. And I didn't need it for anything. How is that for crazy? Most of what I've been scrapping has been for one project or another. Because I'm so new to scrapbooking, I can go all the way back to 2004 for pictures to use. Jealous? I'm overwhelmed. I'd go back farther, but the oldest pictures aren't on this computer.

Here is Leah when she wasn't throwing tantrums. This is a time when she did no wrong! It was easy to forgive that face for the spit up and blow outs.

4 comments:

  1. Oh,, cute! I like this LO a lot. It's very sweet and the pics of Leah are darling. Good job, mama!

    Keep it up...{since you have so much time on your hands these days with a house AND farm!} {:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're taking the time to do scrapping just for fun! I know it's hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...question for you. Is there a program that already has pages put together for you and you just insert the pictures in? I might, and I mean "might" be able to do something like that if they were already layed out. If I have to even think about where to put a button, or tag or anything cute thing I would start to twitch. Guess I better just stick to doing my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page! I hope you keep it up. Just send the kids outside and you get all the time in the world!

    ReplyDelete