Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I know, I know

I am letting you all down. I'm having a hard time feeling motivated to sit down and start a post. I mean, who knows if I'll even get to finish it?

I do remember that I owe you some pictures. That guilt rests on me heavily.

But the guilt that it's 4:45 and no dinner is started is heavier. I'll have to find another time to catch you up on my overwhelmingly exciting existence. (Another reason I have little motivation. I can't possibly be having any experiences that any of you really want to read.)

OK. I'll be back soon. Anyone have a topic they want to hear me blab on and on about? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Topic. Vomit. Onion skin. Washing machine. What does that equal? Disaster. There's a topic for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about your trip with the baby on the airplane? I am dying to hear how that went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just glad to see you post again. You have a way with writing about the day-to-day activities that makes it fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could talk about me. That is a topic that I am sure that everyone would love to hear about for hours and hours. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if I talked about you, Kristi, I could go on for hours and hours! ;)

    ReplyDelete