Sunday, May 11, 2008

May-ry Christmas!


Yes, folks, it's May. I think that's supposed to be a spring month full of beautiful flowers and blossoming trees. But here is a picture shot yesterday, late afternoon. Yesterday was May 9th. Summer starts next month. No flowers, but lots of snow flakes. Luckily, it was gone today and the weather was PERFECT. I even rode the riding lawn mower and mowed 3/4 of the lawn. Crazy Idaho.

The big TaVaci concert was this afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa Black and cousins Ethan and Andrew came to watch and support Daniel and Leah and play with everyone. (Do you realize that I just used 6 'and's in that sentence?) I have some pictures and videos, but I also have laundry. So maybe I'll get it posted tomorrow.

The kids had fun playing with their cousins and grandparents. Thank you for coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment