Friday, March 07, 2008

Scrapped Babies

I put this page together while I tried to stay awake during nap time. It's a goal to get Rebekah to put the stinky in the potty today. She usually ends up stinky during nap time, so I was trying to stay ahead in the game. Instead, she fell asleep and I ended up extra tired!



I made this page because I get so many comments on how much the kids look alike. Here is a comparison. They are each one month old. The last frame is reserved so I don't have to remake the page later. But this is NOT an announcement. I am NOT pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. Clones! HAHA!

    This is a darling page! I LOVE that you did one spread of all your children at the same age. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! You guys makes some pretty darn cute babies- even if you are cloning them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you Sure???? I love that idea! you are so good to have photos of each child at that age.

    ReplyDelete