Thursday, March 06, 2008

4 AM

That's about what time I was putting the carpet cleaner vacuum away. Shortly before that, Leah emptied the contents of her stomach on our bedroom floor. I knew she was up to something!

Since the spot on the floor wasn't big enough to spend the whole tank of water on it, I moved to the living room where I went over a spot where some "washable" glue had been dumped a week or so ago and then cleaned the spots in front of the couches and the front door.

Anyone passing by might have thought I was a bit obsessed. I am, but it doesn't cover cleaning the carpets that early in the morning!

I finally downloaded some brushes and new fonts for scrapbooking yesterday. I've only been scrapbooking digitally for 6 months now...you'd think I would have done it already. Anyway, I used some of my new downloads to create this page this afternoon. The pictures are 4 years old...so there is no Rebekah or Joseph.



2 comments:

  1. What are you thinking! 4AM! I am surprised that the kids stayed asleep! I guess you got the brushes working. And you figured out how to load text. Great Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, heavens! I feel your pain. Been there- done that.

    This LO os darling! I think you do such cute work, Arlyn. And can you say clone? All your babies are clones of their daddy!

    ReplyDelete