Friday, February 29, 2008

This month is just dragging!

Happy Leap Year Day! I wonder how many 4 year-olds are getting their driver's licenses today. I'm glad MY 4 year-old isn't! She already drives me to the edge on a near daily basis.

Speaking of Leah, it seems she's going to avoid the worst of this plague we've been fighting. I wish Rebekah and Joseph had been spared. I hate it when the little ones suffer so much. I can't even give Joseph cough medicine...and he really needs it! Daniel's staying home one more day...just for the heck of it.

I'm glad they weren't sick like this last Friday because Chad and I had tickets to the Vocal Point concert. It would have been a bummer to miss it!

I've got to clean my house today. I wonder when that will happen. I'd like a good nap today. The first 5 times I fell asleep last night were interrupted. Two of those were phone calls! And they weren't even for us. So of course, I didn't even wake up until 8 this morning. Nathan was already gone to school and Chad was waiting to leave for work.

Rebekah's fever is gone this morning (Daniel's, too), but she is in the WORST mood. She's clingy and her breath is deadly. Joseph needs to eat in T-minus 10 seconds. It's going to be a fun one for the Mommy!

3 comments:

  1. It's my uncles birthday today and I think he may be 22 but he is really around 65 or older! I hope you get a nap today and your kids get better. My kids didnt have school and I was still up at 6:30! Lucky You 8:00!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day you are having reminds me of the many I've had myself. These days are the days I wanna
    R U N away!

    I hope you get your nap. I would want one too.

    Every friday is early release for my 3 oldest who attend school. Friday afternoons always end up being our cleaning day. The house has been mostly neglected since I've been away the past couple days so we LOTS to do. I wish I could snuggle up and take a nap instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone gets feeling better - I can't stand it when all the kids are sick, especially the babies. It is so hard! Hope you get your nap in!!

    ReplyDelete