Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am accomplishing something today

Sometimes I don't know how the whole day slips by without me getting anything done. Today, I got some things done and wanted to prove it!

I did the dishes.

BEFORE















AFTER















I made the Valentine treat for today. (Chad if you check this in the next 2 1/2 hours, your surprise will be less surprising.)

BEFORE















AFTER















I folded a ton of laundry (after I washed it...also done today), changed the sheets on my bed and then made the bed. Then I folded more laundry. While I was making the bed Leah asked,"Who's coming to our house?" Apparently, I only change the sheets/make the bed when someone is coming for a visit.

BEFORE















AFTER















That is all I have pictures for. But the day is not over and neither are my ideas.

As you can see from those last pictures, I need to make some curtains for our room. That sheet has been up there for several months.


I did another scrapbook page yesterday. Nathan's birthday. So far, I'm not doing too bad to keep up with 2008. I'm missing New Years. Hmm...
does that go with 2007 or 2008?


It's snowing today. For some reason, I feel colder. That's silly though because the temperature today isn't much different that the last week has been.

Disclaimer: I usually do a spell check on my posts, but it hasn't been responding lately. So I'm sorry if something is misspelled. My poor brain can't keep up with my crazy fingers!

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I have done nothing! I threw my back out thursday and have done nothing since. Can you imagine how messy my house is?! YUMMY TREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! All I've accomplished today is laying around feeling sorry for myself. At least I'm in good company- the rest of my family is doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Good job, Arlyn! I love those productive days when things get done and I'm in the mood to get it all done. Sometimes everything seems so overwhelming and other times I feel like I can conquer the world {well, at least my house}.

    I love this birthday page you did. ;) I especially love the "I'll huff and I'll puff"--- super cute. I'll have to remember that idea.

    Glad to read that Spell Check doesn't work for you either. I was thinking it was just my computer... I HATE not having it! grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm not the only one with a broken spell checker! Love the before and after pictures, I may have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete