Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've been tagged

What is his name? Chad Russell Collett
How long have you been married? 8 years, 10 months, 7 days -ish
How long did you date? 2 months
How old is he? 34 (ancient)
Who eats more sweets? ME...but he is easily tempted
Who said "I love you" first? I think it was him. (We wrote lots of notes.)
Who is taller? OH PLEASE!
Who can sing better? We both have our strengths. Ask him to sing, "Watch Out For The Big Brown Bear."
Who is smarter? Chad (I would be stupid to say otherwise!)
Who does the laundry? usually me..but he helps fold and put away
Who pays the bills? he pays them, I mail them in
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess I do, depending on which way you're looking at it (whatever is closest to the bathroom)
Who mows the lawn? Hello!! There is about a foot of snow outside!
Who cooks dinner? I should. If I don't, he does.
Who drives? It depends on who is on that side of the van when we're getting in!
Who is more stubborn? Me. But I'm sure the kids get it from him.
Who kissed who first? Didn't we kiss at the same time?
Who asked who out first? He asked me...blindly...over the phone. So brave!
Who proposed? He did, but I was expecting it. (I had a momento prepared in my pocket.)
Who has more siblings? Him. He has 7, I have 3.
Who wears the pants? We share...but my leg is a little bigger. I let him lead whenever he wants!

I won't tag anyone specifically, but will be interested to read yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment