Thursday, February 07, 2008

Photo Essay

This is pretty sad, as photo essays go, but I still think they say a lot! I took these last night. I reaffirmed that my boys are out to drive me nuts. They were not really cooperative...especially Daniel.
Are they all yours?

Scary things happen when they get their heads together!

Pecking order.

The kids are really piling up around here!


School is cancelled again today. It's the 2nd time this week and 5th time this year. Chad was talking with someone last night that was part of the committee to draw up the school year calendar. He couldn't remember including ANY snow days in the schedule. So unless the administration added some, we're looking at an extended school year!

3 comments:

  1. My kids sure like the snow day. But I think I have had enough! I love your photos! I wish I had enough kids to take those kind of photo;s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are cute!! When did they get so big?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete