Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2 Hot Heads - revised post

*Less than 4 hours after this posting, Daniel was home from school with a fever. It's a party around here! Did everyone get their invites?*

Rebekah broke out with a fever last night. So far, she hasn't wanted to get out of bed. It would be the best for all of us, if she stayed there. If she decides later that she wants to get up, I'll have a very heavy little girl wanting constant attention.

She'll have to fight for time with Joseph who, though still without a fever, is miserable in his own way. His decreased appetite has forced me to start pumping. I am mastitis-shy since getting it so bad when Leah was an infant.

Nathan is still coughing just as bad as when he first got sick. I hope he doesn't try for round 2. If any of them do, it will be him.

Daniel went to school despite a cough and an attempt to stay home. School gets out early. Maybe he can find someone to share his germs with. Maybe he can find the family that gave it to Nathan and give it back! I hope he doesn't call for me to come get him. I don't want to load 4 sick kids into the car.

Leah is still only mildly ill. So I can't blame her crankiness on that, yet!

5 comments:

  1. I feel bad for you and your kids, but I am so glad that I am not alone in the sickness! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when one of the kids get sick because I KNOW that all of them will and most likely me as well! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon... and that we can stay away from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! Not everyone at once! Argh! ;S

    So sorry to read this- I know what's its like and it ain't fun. I hope all will be better soon. I suppose it's a good thing they're all sick together and not spread apart over weeks on end. But is this last for awhile you may wish the former.

    Hang in there, Arlyn.

    I made my way over to the LDS Digi Moms blog you shared. I think it's neat you are apart of a blog with others. I looked throughy our submissions and I think they are super! What an awesome gift to make for your huby. :) You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uggg!! I hate it when everyone gets sick! That was us last week. It sucked so bad!

    ReplyDelete