Monday, February 25, 2008

Three down, two to go

We have had some sick kids. Nathan slept for two whole days (Thurs. and Fri.) and still has sick eyes today...but he still went to school. He has been coughing and running a fever. I got a glimpse up his nose while we were at church yesterday. It looked like honeycomb. YUCK! So then Joseph started coughing on Saturday. *sigh* That was the one I was hoping would be spared. Today is Rebekah's turn to start coughing. It's the wet, raspy coughing. It caused Joseph to fill my lap and the recliner in a nice mucus/milk mixture. We both have new clothes on and it's not even 10 AM. Now we wait and see if Daniel and Leah join in the fun. Let's hope that Mommy and Daddy can skip this one.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bummer! I thought we'd missed being sick this winter but I guess I forgot to knock on wood.

    It's a miserable time when little ones are sick. But I will admit it's better then when mommy is sick along with the crew and that makes a horrid few days!

    Hang in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for you. David was home again today with a fever. I cant get out from under sickness.

    ReplyDelete