Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rescue Mission




Daniel was sent outside to check on and ultimately rescue the dog from his dog house today. The snow had drifted high enough that the dog was blocked in his house! Daniel had to crawl on top of the snow to keep from falling in to the snow that was waist-deep in some places. It was pretty funny and Chocolate was very happy to be rescued.


Sorry for the background comments. I was talking to Chad on the phone and Joseph was crying for me on the bed behind me.


I watched a snow mobile cruise down the street in front of our house. You know the snow is bad when you see that!

4 comments:

  1. I hate snow!! I tried to watch the video but it said it wasn't available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to load a different version of the video so I deleted the original. It's just taking forever to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I am glad that he crawled. If he walked he would have blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! What a H E R O, Daniel. :) Way to go!

    I'm in awe at the depth of the sno...heavens you got piled. I'm counting my blessing we live in warm Phoenix! Hang in there...Spring is around the corner?

    ReplyDelete