Tuesday, February 05, 2008

BOOKS!

We are missing two library books. They were there one minute and impossible to find the next. Ever been there? So I'm going through the kids' books to see if they've been mixed in. The books are so disorganized, that I'm pretty much handling each one. I'm halfway through and haven't found the library books yet.

We have a lot of books. I would be surprised if there weren't at least 500 kids' books. Do you know how easily that many books get spread around the house? It's amazing.

So I'm in the "library" cleaning up books and Rebekah comes in.

Rebekah: "Doing? Making a mess?"

Yeah. Thanks a lot Rebekah. Now sit down and help me out!

UPDATE: I found one! One more to go!
UPDATE #2: I found the 2nd one. Now I really do have a mess to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment