Monday, November 16, 2009

Rollercoaster!

It must be like wearing a warm, comfy blanket, because my body does not want to shed any layers of fat. And I've got plenty to shed!

I WAS at 177.8 on Wednesday. I guess I should be grateful I had any loss at all since I was over 181 on Saturday morning.

It's hard to not eat the yummy stuff. When I can see the food, I can't see my rear. And when I do see my rear, all I see is the food I ate when I didn't need to. WEAK! I am weak!

It really does help to have the b-day cake in the garage. Not only is it out of sight and harder to get to, but it's frozen! It's hard to sneak a slice of hard-to-cut cake.

Let's hope this week is more successful. There are no birthdays this week.

I. Must. Drink. More. Water.

2 comments:

  1. You could do like Jennie Bush and run on the treadmill with a garbage bags duck taped around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted on my blog, because I was wondering what in the heck had happened to you. The last post I had from you was on Oct. 9th. Good to know you're still blogging. I'll update my blog reader so I don't miss any fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete