Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swimming Lessons 2009

We survived another year of swimming lessons. This year was kind of a cold weather summer and it was an outdoor pool. A really persuasive person talked me into changing my time slot for lessons and I think it worked to our advantage. This year only had a few hot days and we got very lucky. Plus, I didn't have to feel like I was melting (like I did the year I was pregnant with Rebekah and chasing Leah around the park).

Daniel was in a Level 4 class, Nathan - a Level 2, and the girls - Level 1. Leah barely passed her level and the rest will be repeating theirs. As long as we don't go broke by then (it was $160 for four kids and 9 days).

Here are some pictures of the the kids. I'll let you try to figure out who is who. My apologies to those who don't really know my kids. But if that's the case, you likely aren't all that interested in this post anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment