Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Postcard Apology

I have to apologize to those family members who have been having b-days lately. I have been chronically late in sending out the postcards. And now a new problem.

I have run out of postcard stamps and can't keep putting first class stamps on them. If you have a child that I have missed, let me know if will help to send one later this week or if I should just let it pass. I know kids can look forward to the littlest things (and this seems to qualify as a little thing...I don't expect I'm making great impressions).

I just have to get my fat, lazy self to the post office during business hours to pick up more stamps.

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to my postcard. That and Mom's card are the only reason to check the mail around my birthday. So, thanks for being nice and sending them!

    ReplyDelete