Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Recent Requests

Normally, I'm no good for requests. So I don't want any of you to start getting any ideas. I do not play well with others! ;)

But one person requested a picture of the chicken eating with the kittens. Another requested a view of my big belly (you'll be sorry). So I complied this ONE time!

I couldn't actually get a picture of the bird pecking because he's so darned quick! And I didn't catch it when all six kittens were eating, but this picture should be good enough. You can see he's not a big bird. We don't know if it's a bantam or just young. Time will tell...if he doesn't get eaten!


This is me this morning, right after I vacuumed and swept up by the garage door. (Found lots of earwigs in a backpack left on the floor.) No amount of exertion seems to put me into labor. And I was breathing like a marathon runner after I was done with my 10 minute job! I don't normally do side views of pregnancy. It's not pretty. So get an eyeful while you can...then grab some Tylenol for your eye pain. Joseph was wondering what I was doing in his room, staring at the wall.


I had a request of my own this weekend. The tub was beyond ignoring. I needed assistance and enlisted a 9-year-old boy to help. He had lots of fun, but the tub didn't look much better. (Most of that black around the wall is stained into the caulk. Very pretty and very stubborn. Not even bleach can touch it.) I eventually put a towel in there (so I wouldn't slip all around) and grunted and groaned my way around the tub. That didn't start labor either. So frustrating.


And there you go. You'll be careful to make requests in the future!



1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I am so glad you got someone to do some work for you! HA HA Great prego picture! You look ready to pop! I cant wait to come and see the little one!

    ReplyDelete