Monday, August 10, 2009

I knew it!!!

Nathan just came down from his room with a polo shirt on. "Mommy, do you know why my collar is up like this? It's because I'm an alien. Daniel neutralized me."

"What does neutralized mean?" I ask. I'm really curious to know his answer. I didn't even know he could say the word.

He fumbled around for a second and then said, "It means someone did something to change you and you can't go back."

I guess I can accept that definition. It's in the ball park.

Then he told the girls that he's always been an alien and now he really is because he's been neutralized. I knew there was something foreign about him! And I'm assuming that Daniel is the leader alien. There's something REALLY foreign about him! (I, of course, am using myself as a standard for normal. There may be some problem in my conclusion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment