Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Missing Pants

Joseph has two pair of church pants. One is navy blue, one is tan. He wore the navy blue pair 4 weeks ago and then they vanished. I couldn't find them anywhere. It's not like my laundry takes a real strenuous path from dryer to drawers. Even so, the pants were missing.

His tan pants were worn to church 3 weeks ago and that afternoon he drew all over the top half of them with a blue pen. That figures. It would have been better if he were wearing the blue ones when he did that. But of course, I don't know that he didn't do it to them, too.

Luckily, Joseph's shirts don't stay tucked in (I stopped even tucking them in to begin with). I'm sure very few people have been noticing the pen-marked pants at church. They were more likely to notice that he had the same pants on week after week.

Today, my big project was to restore order to the library. (You can see the mess in the video of the post just before this one.) Guess what? Yep. Found the pants. Behind the recliner. Of course! Why didn't I think of that before? We often look behind that chair when something goes missing. Good thing this baby is coming (and my mom) or I might not have felt the need to get the room back in shape! Now Joseph won't have to be embarrassed to wear the same pants for the 4th Sunday in a row. I know it's been one of his biggest stressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment