Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring cleaning the closet

I recently went through the closet and cleaned out all of my old bags and purses. I was surprised at what I found! I have switched fashions and needs several times over the years and in an effort to "de-clutter" I have not always taken everything out of the old bag. Whoa. What a trip down memory lane this created.


You can see that there is quite a pile here. Included were nursing pads (definitely don't need those anymore), some tampons (a necessity at times), expired medicine, hand sanitizer, pens and pencils, business cards, lotions, lip stick, a For The Strength of Youth booklet, temple schedules from 1999 for the Provo, Jordan River and Las Vegas temples, some hair accessories, a grocery bag, toys, receipts, breath mints, floss, fruit snacks... and several more things. Wow. Some of those things were over a decade old! Maybe I should attack some other closets.

And Joseph tried to be very helpful this morning. Here he is changing Sarah's diaper on his bed. He had just gotten the dirty diaper off. I can't believe Sarah is staying still for him!
Joseph is at the age where he FEELS "big", but can't seem to convince the rest of us to let him do the things he wants to do.

No, I don't usually trust this little job to a 3-year-old. On the other hand, Leah is VERY helpful in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment