Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hold your breath

I'm coming back...soon. My desktop computer returned today from a 3 1/2 week round trip to New Jersey to be fixed. That was a major factor in my blogging neglect. Plus, life...wow. It's been keeping me busy.

So I have plans for tomorrow. And some of them include playing a little catch-up with the four of you that have been wondering what happened to me. (Some of them also include getting a hair cut and taking a nap.)

And before I sign off completely, I'd just like to announce that Sarah is 20 months old today. Four months until her second birthday. She's still not saying anything...unless you count "uh-oh." She is quite a little stink and gets into plenty of premeditated trouble! So I guess she's on par with that.

Stay tuned for April Fool's Day pics as well as Easter and anything in between!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited. I must be one of the four, because I was just wondering. . . .

    ReplyDelete