Saturday, April 30, 2011

Matchy-matchy

I was cleaning up my bedroom/sewing room and came across some large scraps of fabric that seemed perfect for making skirts for the girls. It took me two days, but I came up with some skirts that the girls now like to twirl around in.

Well, the twirling WAS fun, until Sarah twirled herself right into a kitchen cupboard. Oops!

Here are the skirts. I love when I can makes something start to finish with materials I have on hand.

The girls were excited to wear them to school, but our morning was less than happy, so our pictures reflect some individuality. For instance...Sarah didn't even want to be in a picture.

But we did get her to turn around for a second. And Leah had been throwing a fit about her footwear. So she was emotionally unable to smile for the picture. But Rebekah was feeling fine. :)

Don't you love the white socks? We really know how to make a statement. Good thing we live in a small town. The folks around here like us anyway...I think.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to say, "Very cute skirts!" for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment a while ago, but it never showed up. Was just saying the skirts were way cute.

    ReplyDelete