Thursday, April 28, 2011

Decorating with vinyl scraps

I've already shown you some of my projects I've done with my Silhouette machine. I was busy with it a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to make a new sign for my front door.

What do you think?

Of course, I had a lot of space around the word and didn't want to waste the vinyl. So I filled it up with stuff. I ended up with these canister labels. I thought they turned out so cute!


I also decorated my dish washer, stand mixer, a light switch and the bedside lamps in my room (I'll spare you the pictures of those).

This was the day that Rebekah came home and decided to keep her coat and backpack on. She wore them for hours...including during lunch. We really do have heat in our house!
Wow...that computer desk is messy. Someone really should clean it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment