Thursday, April 28, 2011

3000 Words

If one picture is worth 1000 words, 3 pictures must be 3000 words. Right?

I've got the pictures...I'll just add a few more words. :)

My little Sarah is growing up so fast! Is she really big enough to sit at the table? Even Leah won't sit when she's at the table. (Joseph is watching for the bus.)

I braided the girls' hair before bed. It was a little kinked, but by the time Rebekah got home about 4 hours later, you could barely see a wave. Poor girl...she has her mother's hair.

I was vacuuming the floor in Joseph's room and heard a clink then smelled a burning belt. Turns out this little Lego guy got stuck between the belt and the pin that turns it. He broke my vacuum belt and lost his eye in the process. Now it looks like he's winking. Do you think it was premeditated?

No comments:

Post a Comment