Monday, June 30, 2008

I Hate You!

Music to my ears. Daniel is the genuis composer. The melody is ringing through the house and yard. What a lovely sound. It goes along so well with the screaming that all his siblings (well, not Joseph) do when he's near. It's the accompaniment to the destruction he creates as he swaggers around the house. It's the fire that heats up my anger and causes my blood pressure to rise. It's the overture to his time out and finale of his freedom. It's true head banging music!

2 comments:

  1. He and Kaitlyn should hang out. That is her attitude! and words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! I know exactly what you mean. The days of summer can be oh, so long sometimes...

    A tip- If you were to record them acting this way on a camcorder and show them later...they'd most likely be appalled not to mention embarassed. I know it's work before. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete