Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures from Sun Valley

I promised you pictures from our mini-vacation to Sun Valley. I'm about as slow as my kids to keep my promise!

This picture was taken as we set out on a walk. The condo we stayed in is barely visible in the upper left corner.















We stopped for a rest in the shopping area of the resort. It was a good time for pictures! My camera battery was dieing so I had to keep turning it back on to get the next picture. I got some cute pictures though that should be good for a scrapbook page.

Here are the kids on the way back from our walk. Everything was so pretty and the weather was very comfortable.

This was the bathroom in the main Lodge at the resort. There's no peeking under these doors to see if the stall is occupied! Here is a little of what I was referring to when I was talking about money a few posts ago. Nothing in my whole house looks this nice...especially the place where you do your dirty work!



I snapped some pictures of us in the condo. Here are Daniel and Joseph on the couch (watching TV of course).














Here are the kids sleeping. The bunk bed was HUGE, but it didn't have a safety rail on the top and was therefore BANNED!














I got to enjoy a nice bubble bath on Friday morning. It was so relaxing that I nearly fell asleep!













On Friday afternoon I took the kids into Ketchum to walk around. I resorted to letting one person lead the way and another push Joseph's stroller in order to keep the competition down. I got more stares and some comments while we strolled about. Chad walked down from the resort to meet us. That's when we got this picture. The kids were very eager to sit in this huge chair!



















Chad took the 3 oldest camping. Isn't it pretty? (Don't mind those 3 monkeys!)














We did change the seats around for the trip. Here is the new seating arrangement. It was nice to have Leah and Nathan separated as well as Daniel by himself. Rebekah is still asking why she's in the back! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised that he took them camping without you. BRAVE! Cute Sun Valley photo's.

    ReplyDelete