Sunday, June 01, 2008

Pictures from SLC

Here are the pictures of feeding the birds at Tracy Aviary and our cousin's birthday party in SLC 2 weekend ago. I forgot that I had promised them! (My kids get after me all the time about "forgetting" my promises!)

Thank goodness for cameras with timers. I actually got into this shot!

Rebekah with a sun conure eating from her apple stick. (This was as close as she was willing to get.)

Chad and Joseph...just watching, not feeding

Nathan had a good time feeding the birds.

Here is one on Leah's stick, just moments before it bit her. You may notice there is no more apple on the end of her stick.

Daniel stayed fixed in this one spot and catered to all the birds he could!

I couldn't resist this shot of Daniel holding Rebekah's hand. They really do like each other!

And of course, you have to actually stop and look at some birds!








After the aviary we went to the birthday party. It was a cowboy theme.


Here is Leah shooting her horse in the head. I'm pretty sure that's bad horesmanship.

Chad and Nathan in a gun fight.

Daniel in his cowboy hat.

? There are so many captions for this photo. I didn't take this one.









And that is our Saturday two weeks ago. See? We brought you right along with us!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you shared. I see that Chad is a little shy of the birds?! It looks like a good time. I love the photo of Leah shooting her horse! You need to crop and blow that one up. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aviary is so pretty and all those birds coming right up to people- WOW! I love it!

    The cowboy theme party looks very fun for the kiddos. I got a great giggle of the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete