Saturday, October 21, 2006

This is my 100th Post!

It took me just over a year to get here. Has it been a year already? Rebekah was nearly 6 weeks when I started and now she's walking! Daniel is reading simple sentences and Nathan is close behind him. Leah has decided that she's royalty and constantly flaunts her status. Oh wait, that hasn't changed in the past year. Chad is still working down the hall (although I suspect he's really napping under his desk)! I am still unorganized and behind on my mental "To Do" list. I wonder where we'll all be when I hit my 200th post. I'm sure it won't take another year to get there. We are all just too full of unbelievable adventures to keep me quiet for too long!

3 comments:

  1. too cool! I'm in Idaho too... I was surfing the lds blog ring and came across your blog - I enjoyed reading it very much! I like your quilting pics... I need to get back into that. SIGH - where does the time go?

    Congrats on the 100th post! I had to delete my first blog, and the 2nd one isn't there yet - it's a milestone worthy of notice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad my crazy family is entertaining a broader audience! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Happy 100! My mental list is growing much faster then it's shrinking.

    ReplyDelete