Friday, December 31, 2010

Temple Square

We made a trip to Utah to visit family during the week between Christmas and New Year's. It took us so long to leave town, that you'd think I had time to remember the camera. As it turned out, I didn't. So we used my cell phone to take some pictures on Temple Square Monday night.

At least it's something.

There are 8 of us in this picture...believe it or not. Daniel and Rebekah are almost impossible to see. The temple is pretty, though.


Here is a bad shot of the nativity. I noticed they changed the layout this year. Or maybe this is just the first time I've seen it since they changed it. I couldn't help but feel even colder when I saw the mannequins wearing shawls instead of parkas!

The lights were gorgeous and the weather was cold, but bearable. I really wish I'd remembered the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment