Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Denial

Last week, I asked Joseph if he needed to go potty (since he was moving around quite vigorously). He replied,

"No. Me just wiggling my leg."

So this morning, while working in the kitchen he offered this information:

"Me dancing. Me not have to go potty. Me not wiggle my leg."

Both conversations resulted in a trip to the potty.

Dear, sweet, Joseph. My day would not be complete without you.

Also...I dropped a couple of little cubes of swiss cheese on the floor and Joseph asked if he could eat them. I said,

"I guess so. But I don't think you'll like it."
"Yes! Me like it!"
He popped one in his mouth and immediately said it again. Then he started chewing and he asked if he could throw it away. When his mouth was clear he said, "Me not like it. Gross!"

No comments:

Post a Comment