Thursday, December 16, 2010

Out of control

That's how I've felt lately. Things keep happening that make me do things that I didn't plan on doing. And I've had to drive Daniel to the TMJ doctor 3 times in 9 days. We were there for over an hour and a half today. It's 35 minutes one way, add in checking Daniel out of school (and back in again) and putting 3 other kids in the car. Maybe we should move down there.

I have most of Christmas ready to go, but there are 3 major projects I need to do (start, really). And I haven't been able to make goodies for neighbors. Every time I think I'm going to get a chance to tackle a task, something comes up.

And because I don't have time to do the things I need to do, I don't get time to do a lot of the things I like to do...like blog.

But that is one more major project on my mind. I have to catch up the rest of the year before the year ends so that I can send it in for printing! Ugh. Did I mention school is out all next week? I have one more day of only 3 kids at home. Oh yeah, Daniel is getting two teeth pulled tomorrow afternoon.

So, poor me? or poor him? I'm still hoping to enjoy the last few days before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. That poor boy! Can't they just figure out what is wrong and fix it right?

    And I sympathize about the out of control feeling. If I actually had a life, it would probably be out of control. As it is, I'm the one out of control! If a virtual hug helps at all, here's one: *HUG*

    ReplyDelete