Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Little Pony

Sarah got her first pony tail!

I know, you can't really see much of it here.

But what do you think of that cuteness?

Get a good look, because she pulled it out at church and had the strangest hairdo afterward.

I tried the pony tail thing again a few weeks later and she pulled it out before we left for church. I tried to wet it down before we got in the van, but the hairspray was against me and when it dried, it was fine, blonde hair sticking straight up, all over her head!
The kids were laughing at her (and calling her a Who from Whoville) as well as the families surrounding us in the chapel. I took her to the bathroom and washed her hair...with hand soap. It was much more respectable after that.
One day, she'll care about her appearance. Judging on the way things are going with her siblings, it's not going to be for a very long, long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment