Saturday, December 18, 2010

Melting Pot of pictures

I am so thankful for digital cameras! I can take unlimited pictures, and share them and it doesn't cost me anything! Plus I can throw out the bad ones...also for free. :)

And since it's free, I take more shots and end up with some cute, candid ones.

Sarah and Joseph shared the chair one morning while I worked my way toward a shower. I'm so glad they get along (for the most part)!


My kids have an addiction to bandages. They always get at least one box of band-aids in their stocking at Christmas. We'll probably have to put them in the Easter baskets, too. Joseph came out from the bathroom with a bandage. It may have been overkill.


Joseph and Sarah were enjoying Joseph's name blanket. I guess Sarah wanted the camera. Can you see that little white and pink blanket in the lower, right corner of the picture? I crocheted that when I was pregnant with Daniel, before I knew that he was a boy. I was teaching myself how to crochet and made a little afghan. Since Daniel turned out to be a boy, the blanket went into the "stash" and was used in the bassinet for padding with every baby. Sarah some how latched onto this thing and grabs it first, every time. I find it interesting that I made it for my first baby, but it ended up being loved so much by my last one. :)


Dinner time with a toddler. Any questions?


We had a whopper of a storm just before Thanksgiving. Look at that snow! What I was really taking a picture of was the "running of the cows." I thought I'd missed it, and was glad to see them going by. I love living in the country!


Sarah loves boxes. Here she is sitting in the box we keep the library books in. Sometimes she climbs in there with the books and browses. :)


A close-up of the cuteness!

Thanks for checking out my cute kids! It's a fun morning when it's just the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment