Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Little Girls

Leah has a BFF. We hear her name often. Aryiah, Aryiah, Aryiah.

Leah made a coloring book of horse scenes with our DI treasure...Pony Plates. (They're like Fashion Plates, but with horses, rodeos, etc.) She wanted to give it to Aryiah. So she wrapped it up in Christmas paper and we included it in our deliveries tonight.

That cute little blond girl opened the door and about knocked Leah over with a hug. Leah managed to get the gift into Aryiah's hands and then Aryiah grabbed her again.

IT WAS THE BEST THING I'D SEEN ALL DAY!

That was pure love, my friends. And it touched my heart. I think we all need a best friend. Who wants me to knock them over with a hug? (You don't have to bring me a present.)

1 comment:

  1. Bring me some chocolate and I will knock you over with a hug! :)

    ReplyDelete