Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye 2010!

Chad has gone to take the boys swimming in an effort to pass off the last requirement in Nathan's Wolf achievements. He earned his Wolf months ago, but if he does everything in the achievements, he earns a special reward. I am home updating the blog and trying to straighten up before we make a mess again. (Meanwhile, my fingers have turned to ice because it's so cold!)

This is my last post of the year (post # 271 of the year, #927 total). Where did it all go? And how in the world did we survive it?

Truthfully, it has been a wonderful year and I can't think of anything too horrible that happened. I'm glad that I have this blog and my journals to keep a record of events, both big and tiny.

We have been blessed to interact with and be touched by so many great people this year. We've cried, laughed, raged, prayed and meditated throughout the year. And so much of it because of all of you! ;)

I hope that whatever 2011 brings our family, we will have our faith and our families (this includes friends) to enjoy it or survive it with.

We have our traditional New Year's Eve planned for tonight. We will watch a movie, play games, eat snacks and count down until midnight. I will probably offer to let the kids celebrate early so we can all get to bed and the kids will turn me down. We will be in bed by 12:15 anyway.

So good luck to all of you in the new year. We want you to know that we are here for each of you and would feel honored to be thought of in a time of need.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year! I am so glad you are one of my dear friends. I hope this year brings much happyness to your family!

    ReplyDelete