Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Daniel's Trial

Daniel has been having a lot of pain in his jaw again. I feel so sorry for him.

We got him into the doctor yesterday with 3 hour's notice and they "unlocked" him then adjusted him. (That will be a nice bill.) He was still hurting at bedtime (and crying a lot) and this morning. He has an orthodontic appointment this afternoon. I'm sure that won't help. He's been instructed to wear his night time guard continuously until his appointment today. He wasn't excited about that.

I wish I really knew how to help this kid! I wish I could go back two years and take care of those crooked teeth when it was first suggested to us. Who knew it would lead to this?

Leah's teeth are behaving the same way that Daniel's started out. We'll have to be very vigilant!

No comments:

Post a Comment