Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stir Crazy

I am feeling a little pent up. Rebekah has been sick for over a week. And that means she's cranky.

I'm having a hard time leaving the house with a sick four-year-old. We did take her to church on Wednesday night and afterward I thought that probably wasn't a very good idea.

We went out to feed the ducks yesterday and she was complaining before we got back in the car. (Pictures of the duck-feeding to come.)

I have some places I'd like to go and things I'd like to do, but I can't take her in the store (what if she throws up?) and I can't leave her in the car (what if someone reports it?).

So I stay home. And I can't get anything done here, either. Only I blame that on Sarah. I can't get into anything too involved for fear I won't be able to finish it. Some things aren't done well in tiny fragments, so there is a lot that needs to be done around here. But things are getting worse...Sarah is starting to have the same cough that Rebekah does.

No comments:

Post a Comment