Sunday, April 04, 2010

Life

I haven't posted much lately. Life is happening to me. I used to think that after 4 kids, more kids were easy to add. I now repent of that assumption. There is nothing easy about a family this size, unless we're counting on things like crying, fighting, mess and fatigue. Those things do come easily!

The past few days have been particularly challenging for me. (I nearly jumped out of the van the other night, but a red light didn't come at the right time...thankfully. Chad was driving; not me.) This motherhood thing is hard!

I have been grateful this weekend for the messages on motherhood and parenting. They were very helpful. I'll have to read them soon.

Anyway, I know I have some pictures and stories to share. I haven't given up on them, but postponed them for a bit.

I have been scrapbooking while listening to Conference. It's been so long, I think I'm out of practice! I struggled a bit trying to get so many pictures onto one page. Hopefully, it doesn't look too disorganized. :)







1 comment:

  1. Nice scrapbook pages! I like all the photo's! I feel that way too. I could have jumped out Saturday on our way to Utah. And I only have 3 that fight continually. If you need a girls night out call me and we can go get ice cream or something.

    ReplyDelete