Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love your neighbor

My sister-in-law sent me an email with this picture. I enjoyed the humor of it. I wish I could do something similar. We have a neighbor bent on making us miserable over a fence. He has nothing better to do and way more money than we do. I have never disliked a neighbor more than this one!

I would love to make a statement to him that he couldn't do anything about. Unfortunately, that would be the opposite of what the scriptures teach me to do. I would feel guilty about the sign and my intentions before the sign was even ready to put up! Not to mention, I'm smart enough not to poke at an angry bear.

But I would REALLY love to do something like this. Our I can just hope his nice, new expensive house by the river floods this spring. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment