Monday, April 05, 2010

My Little Homemaker

Joseph, it seems, has been bitten by the laundry bug. He just summoned me to the laundry room. As we went, I questioned what he wanted and Rebekah said he wanted to start the washing machine.

I couldn't think what there was to wash! When we got to the washer, Joseph was pointing to the window and a washer full of clothes. I was wondering if I'd forgotten to put something into the dryer on Saturday, but felt them and found that they were dry.

I asked who put the clothes in there and Joseph pointed to himself. He wanted to push the button on the washer to start it, so he found a basket of laundry there by the machine, filled it up and closed the door! I can't believe I'm doing it, but I'm washing a batch of clean clothes. Crazy.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like Andrew. He loves to do the laundry and cleans without me having to ask alot of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen what a good helper he was at my house this weekend! Every time we emptied a box he'd push it over to the garage door and kick it though. Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete