Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring fever

The kids have a nip of Spring Fever lately. The sun is reluctant to make any prolonged appearances, so it's been one of those situations that you take advantage of the good moments.

The kids had fun with the camera. I'm so grateful the digital age has arrived because I wouldn't be able to afford so much film. They'll likely have fun looking back on themselves in these silly poses when they're older.

If you tell Joseph to make a silly face, he'll happily comply.

Daniel is wooing the camera. Look out girls...you're next!


Joseph loves this house. Leah won't go in it very much because of spiders. (I tell her the spiders are everywhere outside...not just the playhouse.) We're glad Joseph is not afraid of spiders. He'll even attack them (and bees) with a rock in his hand.


Nice. I only allow this picture so that I'll be more motivated to skip the treats.


Daniel's 4th grade Idaho History presentation was this week. He memorized a small part that portrayed him as someone important to Idaho's history. I'll have to come back and edit this post if I find out.


The 4th graders had to learn some square dancing. Daniel was not thrilled that he had to dance with GIRLS! Hopefully, he'll find a girl or two shorter than him when it really matters. Even better, I hope he'll find a girl worth the time and it won't matter what size she is (to either of them).

One of my favorite kind of pictures to take is of the kids sleeping. I've gotten some really great ones. Chad captured this one of Joseph. He LOVES those boots! Definitely appropriate spring footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment