Wednesday, March 10, 2010

VITAMINS!




I think we've discovered the source of the problem with Daniel's hives.

I'll tell you right now, it isn't the laundry detergent. He broke out in hives tonight after going to bed, which is when he usually comes to us. He'd changed his shirt (because he got it wet) and put on a newly laundered one. So I know it wasn't the shirt.

I was trying to figure out why he keeps breaking out at night. Then I thought of the vitamins the kids get each night on their way to bed. I bought new vitamins at Albertson's two days after getting the new washer. They would have gotten their first dose of these the next night. I think that's the night Chad mentioned Daniel's hives.

There are some nights we skip/forget vitamins. Daniel does go some nights without problems. We don't take vitamins with us when we travel. Daniel didn't get hives the night we were visiting Grandma.

Now we just have to wait 4 or 5 nights to know for sure. Hopefully, we're on to something here. It's much cheaper to stop buying vitamins than it is to buy fancy schmancy laundry detergent. Though I do lament the time spent doing laundry today. Those are some CLEAN clothes!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Vitamins are the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find out that the vitamins were the cause of the hives???

    ReplyDelete