Monday, March 15, 2010

Do you want to feel smart?

I took an IQ test online while I was waiting for the rest of dinner to cook tonight. The test wasn't very long, but it took almost as much time to decline all the offers that came after it.

I took an online IQ test several years ago and got a score much lower than this one (I think it was only 130). So if you want to feel like a smarty-pants, try this quiz! (I scored a 147 this time.)

Go here to play. Have a paper and pencil handy (probably not fair to the test, but it helps your score).

Maybe I'll go find another test (if I find the time) and see if I can get a more realistic score.

***
I did find another test. (Which proves just how smart I am...I shouldn't be sitting here, doing tests - I should be doing more responsible things!)

The 2nd test gave me a lowly score of 126. I must be getting less intelligent in my old age. I think I like the first test better! You can find that test here. It doesn't have a ton of offers to decline at the end. :) It's already the smarter choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment