Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doggone!

On Thursday, Leah asked if she could take some pictures of the dogs. I hate saying no all the time, so I let her take the camera and cautioned her to be careful.

When she returned the camera, she appeared a tad apologetic and admitted that she took more than one because she was trying to get a good picture. I browsed through the pictures. Yep, I'd say 15 is more than one.

Here is a little of what Leah saw through her lens:

Behind the post

Behind the fence

Behind the post

Still behind the post

Finally! The whole dog. The camera focused on the wire (rats!).

Not every picture was so bad. She got several shots of each dog (there were 15 total, after all). This was the best shot. The funny thing is...it was the FIRST picture she took!

On Wednesday, Nathan went to sleep early with a fever. He seemed fine the next day and went to school. By the end of the school day, he was fevering again. He got up to 104 that night. So he stayed home from school on Friday. This is what he looked like much of the day.

While I was trying to get the dining room put back together and the curtains ironed, I noticed that I hadn't noticed Joseph for a while. I found him on his bed, asleep under his jumbled up purple blanket, with his little bare legs poking out. Ahh! I hope he isn't sick, too! I covered the rest of him up and left him alone. I wasn't planning on getting a nap that afternoon anyway.

He awoke about an hour later and so far (fingers are crossed) he hasn't turned out to be sick. It was just my cute little Joseph having a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment