Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cranky Baby

Sarah must be teething. She is just a bundle of 'joy' lately.

Since there isn't a whole lot I can do while I hold her, I end up at the computer a lot. She doesn't like it when I sit down at the computer. Oh well!

Today, I finally did a scrapbook page. I haven't done one in a long time. This one was simple because I didn't have a lot of time. But hey, it's something!


I'm hoping to get some free time over the next few days to finish up Easter dresses. I'm a little slow and just realized last week that Easter Sunday is also General Conference Sunday. So we'll need to have the dresses done a week earlier. Yikes! I was counting on that week.

Unfortunately, every time I think Sarah is down for a nap, she wakes up WAY too soon. I filled her full of baby cereal and nursed her until I could hear her tummy sloshing. She still didn't sleep very long. Isn't a full tummy supposed to make babies sleep a long time?

I'm sure it doesn't help that she's on the main floor of the house where all the activity is and that she shares a room with Joseph. (Although, today she messed up his nap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment